FACTS & RESOURCES
- KEY STATISTICS FROM FILM
According to the World Health Organization, cancer statistics are projected to soar 57% if something does not change.
- In 1905, only 05% people had cancer. 1 in 33 people had any type of cancer.
- In 1950, the number increased 10%.
- Today, in the United States and other developed countries, the number has increased to 33% of women and 50% of men, diagnosing over 10 million people annually and killing 6 million people globally.
- Cancer has become one of the leading causes of death by disease in children.
- If this continues, 1 in 4 people would experience some type of cancer in their lifetime.
“The average person has cancer in their body for 7 years before they're even diagnosed.” – Paul Leendertse
According to www.cancer.gov, only about 5% to 10% of all cancers are hereditary:
- 90-95% of cancer comes from deeper conditions thatpromotes cancer growth in the human body, including environmental toxins, unhealthy lifestyle behaviors and diets, and etc.
- According to Joseph Mercola, over the last 50years, around 70,000 to 100,000 different chemicals have been introduced into the world's markets with about 1500 new ones added each year to our everyday products.
- The immune system plays a crucial factor in handling cancer cells. There are about 120 different types of cells that patrol the body, and 70% of it occurs in the gut.
- The Centers for Disease Control reports that about 80% of the chronic degenerative conditions, including cancer, result from stress, emotional issues, and traumas.
SOUNDBITES FROM EXPERTS
“When I was born, cancer was the 10th cause of death in children. Today, it is the first cause of death in children. When my father was born in 1900, who 1 in 33 had cancer of any kind of shape or form. Today isn't a question of will I have cancer-- it's a question of when.” – Burton Goldberg
“If something doesn't drastically change, it is projected that cancer will increase by 57% around the world over the next two decades. If this tragic trend continues, it means for every family of four, the children, the parents or the entire family could have cancer in their lifetime.” – Nathan Crane, Director
“Almost anyone you meet has either had it [cancer] or a family member has had it or a friend has had it. You can't find anybody who doesn't have some sort of personal experience with it.” – Thomas Lodi, M.D.
“Health is not something that you can catch but rather earn. And just like disease, it’snot something you catch. It's something you earn.” – Dr. Thomas Lodi, M.D.
“Being happier improves our immunity. Eating more sustenance, more nourishment into our bodies that allows us to thrive. We're not supposed to get sick. It's unnatural for us to get sick. And that's what people need to realize.” – Charles Chen
“Stress is the foundation for the uptick in disease and emotional, as well as physical disease, that we’re seeing all over the world and the foundation for a lot of the cancers.” – Gregg Braden
“It's the power of thinking that determines the character of our lives. […] A negative thought can cause any disease on this planet. A negative thought can kill you, even if there's nothing wrong with you but you believe you're going to die, you can die from this. So all of a sudden it says the power of thought, positive or negative, are influencing our lives, but in totally different directions.” – Bruce Lipton, Ph.D
“The new understanding of biology is that our cells are not controlling their own fate and what they become-- healthy cells are sick cells. But the control of the cells is actually due to how we experience life. And if we change our experiences about life and our beliefs about life, we then change our biology.” – Bruce Lipton Ph.D
“It’s important to remember that when you face a cancer diagnosis and you have a diagnosis that's supposedly terminal, don't believe it. Your mind has a lot to do with that. Mind has a lot to do with your healing and your bodies do have the power to heal. The power to heal is within us.” – Ty Bollinger
“We need to step away from this fear tactic that's used in the cancer industry and start giving patients realistic hope rather than fear. We need to start teaching them, empowering them, turn this around instead of having them being driven by fear, have them be driven by realistic, positive attitudes about their ability to heal because they do have that ability. They can heal from cancer.” – Mike Adams
“Cancer is a life sentence. It's not a death sentence. It's a wake-up call. I believe that our bodies steps up when our mind isn't listening and the body is basically saying, ‘I've got something going on here that really needs to change.’” – Adrea Brier, CNHP
Join Over 150,000 People on Nathan's Natural Health Newsletter and Receive 5 Natural Pillars for Preventing and Reversing Cancer Ebook FREE!
You can unsubscribe at anytime. Your information is never shared with anyone and is always kept private and safe.
Your information is 100% secure with us and will never be shared.